1. What devices do your children use the most: (check all that apply)
2. How do your children tend to spend their time on technology? (Check all that apply)
Please provide insight into the age and gender of each child this survey relates to, and what device they use the most.
-Daughter, 8, tablet
-Son,12, phone and gaming device
-Son,14, phone, personal computer)
4. What are your biggest concerns regarding your child's technology (phones, ipads, etc) usage? (check all that apply)
5. Do you monitor your children's technology usage?
Please provide brief insight into monitoring your child's usage.
(Examples: Do you monitor it regularly?
If so, how do you monitor usage?
What works, what doesn't?)
7. Do you have specific rules in place for your children's technology usage?
Please provide more detail or insight into your response:
What rules do you have in place?
Are you consistent?
If no, why not?
If you do not have rules in place, is there a specific reason?
Is it a matter of trust, age or difficulty enforcing rules?)
9. Your Technology Usage:
What devices do you typically use the most? (check all that apply)
10. What do you typically use the devices for? (check all that apply)
11. How do you feel about your usage:
12. What would offer you the most support? (check all that apply)
13. Is there a personal experience you would like to share regarding a technology issue you or your family experienced? Feel free to elaborate as much as you'd like.
14. Thank you for your input! We hope to put this information to excellent use! Anything else you'd like to share?